Luxury Trinidad Hotel
- 428 stylishly designed guestrooms
- Bamboo flooring
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Glass shower or bath
- Deluxe bath amenities
- Personal shoppers arranged through Concierge
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Waterfront Restaurant
- Sushi Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Infinity Pool Grill
- Cinnamon deli & patisserie
- Spa Esencia
- Rooftop pool with view
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym
- 43,000 square feet of new function space
- Immediate access to conference centre
- Creative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining
- Innovative events for attendees and families
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Lowered peepholes
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered closet poles
- Closed caption television
- Telecommunications devices
- Vibratory alarm clocks
Business ServicesWhen booking a business hotel in Trinidad, remember to inquire about Hyatt Regency Trinidad’s International Business Center. To meet the needs of all business travelers, the Hyatt Regency Trinidad offers the following to ensure that your business trip is made simple.
The Hotel has a state-of-the-art Business Center. The following options are available upon request at a charge:
Map & Directions
Directions From Piarco International Airport in Trinidad
- After leaving the airport, turn left on to the Churchill Roosevelt Highway.
- Continue travelling north-west along the highway for about 14 miles / 22 kilometers
- Connect unto Wrightson Road, pass the lighthouse and Tobago Ferry Terminal
- Our Caribbean hotel is located on the left after the Ferry Terminal and just before the Port.
Onsite ServicesTo ensure that your stay at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a comfortable one, we are pleased to offer the following amenities. If you wish for something you don't see listed, feel free to contact our concierge who will make every effort to assist you.
- Spa facility
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facility
- Laundry and dry cleaning (Monday-Friday)
- Same day laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in room
- Guided tours to various sites of interest on the island
- Booking of airline and ferry tickets to Tobago
Parking for buses must be approved through the Sales or Events Department.
Shopping is a main attraction in Trinidad.
Our experienced concierge staff can arrange for personal shoppers and delivery services through most area retailers. Shopping maps for all listed areas are located at the concierge desk.
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3.00 pm
Check-out Time: 12.00 noon
Book Now or call 868 623 2222